Create a Self-Check
Create a Self-Check and check OSS (Open Source Software) information.
- Create a Self-Check
- Fill in OSS list
- Check OSS information
- Download the result
1. Create a Self-Check
- Click the Add button in the Self-Check List.
- Enter the Self-Check information.
- Check the created Self-Check.
2. Fill in OSS list
- Double-click the created Self-Check.
- Fill in the OSS information in the Self-Check Details tab.
- Click the + button at the top left of the OSS Table.
- Enter information (OSS Name, OSS Version, License) in the added row.
- If you enter the OSS Name and OSS Version, the following pop-up appears if the information is stored in FOSSLight. At this time, if you click OK, the information stored in FOSSLight (License, Download location) is automatically loaded.
- You can add a row by clicking the + button at the top left of the OSS Table.
- Click Save.
- Click the Check OSS Name button. Based on the created Download location, it is automatically changed to the OSS Name stored in FOSSLight.
- A list of OSS to be automatically converted is displayed in the pop-up.
- Change OSS Name button : The OSS Name of the OSS Table is changed for the checked row.
- Add Nickname button : OSS Name written in OSS Table as Nickname is added to OSS stored in FOSSLight for the checked row.
3. Check OSS information
- Click the OSS Detail icon : Check the pop-up window for detailed information such as License and Copyright for each version of the OSS.
- Click the License Detail icon : License information and License Text are provided in a pop-up window.
- Click the User Guide icon : Check the User Guide for the license in a pop-up window.
4. Download the result
- Self-Check Sheet : Prints the information written on the OSS Table. You can upload this sheet to the Identification tab of Project.
- Vulnerability Sheet : Prints vulnerability information for each OSS.
- OSS Name : OSS Name written in the OSS Table
- Nick Name : When Vulnerability is searched with the nickname of the OSS written in the OSS table, the matched nickname is displayed. (If no nickname is matched, it is marked as -)
- OSS Version : Vulnerability searched version
- Max Score : Vulnerability Max Score for the relevant OSS, Version
- Vulnerability Link : Displays a pop-up link that allows you to check the list of Vulnerability searched by the OSS Name and OSS Version.