(Admin Only) Change the setting values for FOSSLight Hub.
Authentication using LDAP
FOSSLight Hub uses JNDI to support user password authentication using LDAP in an environment where LDAP such as Active Directory can be used.
- Provider Url : Set the LDAP server information in the format ldap://<AD_SERVER_IP>:<LDAP_PORT>. (javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL)
- Mail Server : SMTP Host (e.g. smtp.gmail.com)
- Email Address : Sender email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Port : SMTP Port number (e.g. 25 or 587)
- Encoding : Default UTF-8 (Change only if necessary)
- Username : SMTP username (usually the same as the sender's email address)
- Password : SMTP user password (Password is encrypted and stored, if blank, existing password is not changed.)
Workspace Path Setting
- Root Path : Top workspace path of upload/download file storage
- Notice Type : Set the type of OSS notice that can be issued.