Report an issue
For improvements or bugs, please report by creating an issue in Git repository. The issue report is very helpful in upgrading the FOSSLight.
- FOSSLight Hub
- FOSSLight Dependency Scanner
- FOSSLight Source Scanner
- FOSSLight Binary Scanner
- FOSSLight Yocto Scanner
- FOSSLight Android Scanner
- FOSSLight Prechecker
- FOSSLight Guide
Hi! I'm really appreciate that you'd like to contribute to this project. Your help is essential for keeping it great.
Submitting a pull request
- Fork and clone the repository
- Create a new branch :
git checkout -b my-branch-name
- Make your change and make sure it works properly.
- Commit your changes to a branch, making sure to sign-off thos changes for the Developer Certificate of Origin.
- Push to your fork and submit a pull request.
- When you write to PR template, you can add labels based on your type of changes.
- : Bug fix
- : New feature
- : Documentation update
- : Refactoring, Maintenance
- Please wait for your pull request to be reviewed and merged!
Here are a few things you can do that will increase the likelihood of your pull request being accepted :
- Keep your change as focused as possible. If there are multiple changes you would like to make that are not dependent upon each other, consider submitting them as separate pull requests.
- Write a good commit message.
Work in Progress pull request are also welcome to get feedback early on, or if there is something blocked you.
Developer Certificate of Origin
To contribute to this project, you must agree to the Developer Certificate of Origin (DCO) for each commit you make.
See the DCO for the full text of what you must agree to and how it works here. To signify that you agree to the DCO for contributions, you simply add a line to each of your git commit messages :
Signed-off-by: Your name <email@example.com>
DCO Sign-Off Methods
You can add this signoff to your commit automatically with the -s or –signoff flag to git commit. You must use your name and a reachable email address.
git commit -s -m "Write the commit message"
FOSSLight Guide's License
Except as otherwise noted, the content of FOSSLight Guide page is licensed under the CC-BY-4.0 and sample code is licensed under the Apache-2.0.