FOSSLight Scanner can perform an analysis for open source compliance at once. It can perform open source analysis of source code, binary and dependency and generate the report that contains the open source information that can be extracted. You can use the report file with FOSSLight Hub. Also, it can check whether an open source complies with the copyright/license writing rule.
FOSSLight Scanner Projects inherit other open source projects.
- FOSSLight Source Scanner can scan using the scancode-toolkit and scanoss.py.
- FOSSLight Dependency Scanner can analyze the dependency using the following open source software.
- FOSSLight Source Scanner (License: Apache-2.0)
- FOSSLight Dependency Scanner (License: Apache-2.0)
- FOSSLight Reuse (License: GPL-3.0-only)
- FOSSLight Binary Scanner (License: Apache-2.0)
- FOSSLight Scanner (License: Apache-2.0)